Recipe from here.
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed very fine
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar for rolling
- In the microwave or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt evaporated milk and chocolate chips, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the crushed vanilla wafers and brandy until well blended. Roll the dough into small balls and roll the balls in chopped walnuts, then in confectioners' sugar. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Confectioners’ sugar is probably unnecessary. Captain Morgan (or another spiced rum) is good for the liquor.