- 2 10 oz packages of chopped frozen spinach
- 24 oz 2 12 oz cans/jars of quartered artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded parmesan divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- Serve with pita chips tortilla chips, sliced baguette, or vegetables
- Place frozen spinach in a medium to large sauce pan. Cover pan and heat over medium-high heat until spinach defrosts.
- When spinach has defrosted, add in artichokes.
- Next, add in blocks of cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese melts and is incorporated with spinach and artichokes.
- Then add in sour cream, mayonnaise, and 1 cup of parmesan. Stir until parmesan melts.
- Add in seasonings.
- You can immediately serve the spinach artichoke dip or place in an oven-proof baking dish and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes to melt cheese and form a delicious, crispy crust.
- Enjoy with pita chips, tortilla chips, sliced baguette, or vegetables.