- 20 button mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded Monterey Jack, divided
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 14-oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz. lump crab meat
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, Monterey Jack, Parmesan, artichoke hearts, garlic, crab, green onions and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper and stir until fully combined.
- Stuff mushrooms with mixture and transfer to a small baking sheet.
- Bake until mushrooms are cooked and mixture is warmed through, 25 minutes. Broil if desired.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Soften cream cheese by putting it in the microwave for ~30 seconds
- Save some green onions for garnish